Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Toughest Girls of the Galaxy update 83





They sent out yet another news letter update for this kickstarter.. I am sure a million sites have it posted with details but as usual I will continue to post the eye candy portion and will announce when they actually release dates for backers to get product and product to go on sale to the general public when they announce it. In the meantime some more progress on the models as they develop below.. Enjoy!

































The sculpts are looking great, and I haven't decided which faction I want to buy into. Maybe bits and pieces of all of them? I will use them for 40k I am sure to add to my INQ or IG force I haven't decided just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...