Hey guys just a quick update. I have done the first test base for changing up my Demon army as I gear up to change all the bases. I added the above base to Fateweaver and I am very pleased with how it turned out. The wasteland look really makes the model pop not to mention the detail in the base itself. Just a quick snap since I didn't get to finish the other posts I had planned this week with all the holiday madness going on.
I have a product review on the set of bases I ordered to test this coming up, plus we have three more behind the blogs left. The last one is a awesome finale type article! I also have some updates on a vendetta I been working on as it nears completion. I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday.