Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Quick break then back to the grind

Hola out there in inter web land. Everyone tends to enjoy this hobby in a slightly different fashion. I think that I am a player more than a hobby person, in fact I might be a player that secretly wants to be a hobby person? I have really stepped my modelling game up the last year but, I say that because I find myself again in this place where I am building or grinding out models to hit a deadline so I can play or test a list at a event. I seem to be in this type of spot often and I don't know how many of you out there feel my pain lol.

I have been prepping for Adepticon and building my prettiest most mod'd army to date the GK's. However since I am a glutton for punishment as I playtest my original design I of course want to tweak and try out different things sigh... This weekend locally is CincyCon which is a fun little event. They are hosting the CAG tourney there which should be around 40 to 50 people. A great place to do some more list testing for Adepticon in my point of view!!! So I had to find time in my schedule to build the changes I wanted to try to my list. It looks like I'll make it though and it helps that nothing needs to be fully painted until the ADEPTICON dead line. =P So primer forces of testing goodness GOOO!!!.

Also I wanted to point out that this weekend is INDYOPEN a event one of our club mates is hitting up this year and a event I hope to hit up next year. I also know the guys from 11th company will be there so all the fun will be ruined! j/king they are cool guys and that means that if from no one else we will get some good coverage of the event. (If you 11th company jabroni's are reading this good luck!! and I hope Pat and Neil end up playing each other because then Pat normally complains and let's face it that's amusing on the show)

Well I suppose I need to unglue my fingers and finish up so I can be ready Saturday morning. Expect event coverage and some battle reports of some kind incoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...