Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Road to Adepticon 2012


The countdown to Adepticon is clicking away in back ground as the real world tends to do everything in its powers to slow progress on getting ready. Adepticon is in April but really it will be here before you know it. Last year I went and had a blast and I was able to secure some passes to get in this year again. This time I'll be trying out the TEAM event as well.





I have never played in a team event before but pffft that shouldn't be a big deal. I'll be playing with some Chicago area natives so we have home turf advantage right? We will be laying the smack down and talking mad trash and if we lose it will be in a AMAZING blaze of glory of course. (is there another way?) My team is busy constructing our tools of DESTRUCTION as you read this. We have opted to go with the undead robots because the normal power armies would just be too easy right? Let's check in on some minor progress in the NECRON MAKING factory our buddy Eddy is running at his house.




Some assembly required. 









Updates to follow on the Team's army progress stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I can see what you're doing there, Lychguard+Trazyn, ;) I'm doing that myself lately...The conversion a Tomb Blade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well your reading too much into it Smurfy. We are all play testing on our own and Eddy is basically adding to his collection so we may not use several of the models when the final lists are in. =P I haven't seen Lychguard doing anything really impressive just yet on the table top.

    I do believe that is a tomb blade though. A prototype I don't know if he is going to do a entire squad just yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...