Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Video- Happy Holidays short

Real Life is shockingly busy for most of us around the holiday season, as we juggle family, friends, and hobby time. A short video with a little new meets old (in several ways).




Feel free to share or link if you think its cute. =P Don't give my daughter a larger head than she already has though I mean all MEDIA already tells her she is a princess. >_< 

I'll also go ahead and get a head start on the Holiday wishes that will be flooding around the Inter-Tubes in another day or so. Let me be the first to wish you all a Happy Holidays from everyone here at 
Emperor's Codex!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I dunno if you're really saving much by getting that resin player piano from Forgeworld...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But but... its a pre-heresy piano and it looks cool.. >_<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...