Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ahhh that new army smell



So as you can see I have started the journey towards building a new army so that I too can push around some metal boxes of safety. The reason to start a new army hits each of us for various reasons but I think its time I grow as a player and try something new that has some more options than my other two books I play. I figure this way I can use all that I have learned and maybe even make it pretty and have a shot at some painting prizes..( I won't hold my breathe though lol) I have decided to build some GK's for a number of reasons. There is something about knowing that you most likely won't lose to your primary army while playing your new army lol. I think I will always be a demon player first. However being a newer codex that involves power armor I am also hoping the army will stand the test of time as we transition into 6th edition. Because I don't know about you guys but I can't afford to play the flavor of the month over and over again.

So expect some GK growing pains while I go through the motions of exploring the codex and deciding what I like and don't like. (My club is already dealing with my ability to make like 100's of lists just to get opinions and see what builds work and don't) Although I think aside from some minor tweaking the codex really favors certain builds which is GW's way with things. My list and some thoughts as well as updates as the models come together all in the near future.

So wish me luck and stop in to read my trial and share yours about Grey Knights or just about whatever new project you are working on currently. Comments and feedback are always welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh starting new armies, always a fun prospect.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man.. although my wallet will be sad lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on this man. I need to get my GK in gear as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...