Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Inspire - Troll Axer

As we continue with our Inspire series this week I have something that was actually brought to my attention by my buddy Aaron locally. This is a Troll Axer from Espa777 who hails from Cali so extra points there. ( I miss the west coast sometimes I won't lie) Aaron is personal friends with Espa and while we talked he showed me some of his work. He has several models in his gallery that are worth checking out but this one fits the our theme with the series for going above and beyond. Lets take a look. Click the picture for a larger version so you can see the detail. This model has a ton of detail and free hand, its pretty stunning.




You can see this model and some more great work at Espa's gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...