Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Inspire - DreadKnight

This time around I was amazed at how a little conversion work really made this model look differently to me. I really like the realistic gun and the paint job is fantastic. Anyone who is a fan of the knights and the model must be impressed by this guy.. So again something to make us try and work on our painting skills.




Amazing work!! The original post can be found here.  Feel free to stop by and cast your vote or give the artist the props they deserve.

5 comments:

  1. I love that model. That is how GW should have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree OST I agree. They dropped the ball it seems lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This thread has the WIP shots of this conversion by Arsies. Very inspiring.

    http://www.farabi.it/LegioPictorum/viewtopic.php?p=225932&sid=c61c90abeaa03b376d4a41edad297138

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome thanks for sharing luckyNo5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That is one heck of a conversion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...