Translate

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cool Mini or Not 11.35


Well I am running a bit behind on life in general after my weekend in the DC area. So I am playing catch up on everything. I threw up a quick review on the blog yesterday and finally had a chance to get this post up between catching up on things around the house. I also have a ton of pictures to go through, resize and see what is not blurry. I took a picture of a ton of armies at Nova so people could see what people brought, I hope to have that up before Sunday at the latest. Here is the Cool Mini or Not eye candy this week though. All rights go to Cool Mini or Not as usual. Smaller update or restock than normal I think but quality stuff as always. Everything below is now back in stock I believe.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...