Translate

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Inspire - Immortal

Let's get back into the swing of things and start off with another Inspire post, expect these a little more often in the future. As there are so many amazing models out there done to a level that makes me want to paint to a higher standard. This one is from Jolly Roger Studio who I believe does commission work.




I have no idea what this model is from it looks great though. If you like the work go ahead check out some of the other stuff on the site. All rights and such belong to the owner and guys at Jolly Roger. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting- that looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NP Deathkorps we like amazing and pictures here. =P

    @OST Yes I agree I saw it and was like wow. you see models sometimes that just slap you in the face and make you want to step up your painting game. This is great work and as the series says inspires.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...