Translate

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cool Mini or Not 11.26

Cool Mini or not restock action is in the house. I hope you didn't spend all your extra cash on that Forgeworld Dragon yesterday because as usual the COM news letter has all kinds of awesome tiny model and some not so tiny model goodness. This news letter is such a pain for me personally because I really enjoy the modelling hobby and try not to buy too many models I can't actually game with so that I get double the hobby for my money so to speak. Alas this newsletter has me always considering ordering something to just paint and put on a shelf and this week's is no different.

As usual for more information head of to cool mini or not the site and order, don't order, or add to your wishlist as you see fit. Pictures are below for your viewing pleasure.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...